HORSLYX MINT BALANCER
Horslyx Mint Balancer. What is it?
Horslyx Mint Balancer is a palatable, nutrient rich lick containing vitamins, minerals and trace elements to balance the deficiencies in forage and grazing with peppermint oil for a cool refreshing flavour.
The flavour of real peppermint oil is loved by many horses, making it the ideal choice for fussy equines.
As with all Horslyx Balancers, Horslyx Mint Balancer will promote a natural trickle feed pattern that allows the horse to self-regulate and consume Horslyx as and when he needs it. This leads to better digestion, less stress and a happier, healthier horse.
What is in Horslyx Mint Balancer?
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- Real Peppermint oil for a cool refreshing flavour.
- Powerful anti-oxidants to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
What isn’t in Horslyx Mint Balancer?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
WHY SHOULD I FEED HORSLYX MINT BALANCER?
- Horslyx Mint Balancer will balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- For a cool refreshing flavour making it the ideal choice for fussy equines.
- To provide a weatherproof feeding solution which is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Horslyx Mint Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed
- When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, Horslyx Mint Balancer is cost effective and will save you money.
- There is no need to feed additional balancers and many horses and ponies thrive on a diet of just a Horslyx Balancer and forage.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses who may require additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.